G Suite Business
Enhanced office suite with unlimited storage and archiving
With G Suite Business, each user in your organization can store unlimited Gmail messages, Google Photos, and files in Drive. Or if there are 4 or fewer users in your organization, each user gets 1 TB of storage.
Users can also use Google Cloud Search to:
- Search for company content across Gmail, Docs, Calendar, and their other G Suite services
- Receive useful information and suggestions from assist cards
With Team Drives, files belong to a team instead of an individual. If members leave, files stay where they are so the team can continue to share information and get work done.
Archiving with Vault
Use Vault to retain, archive, search, and export your organization's data for eDiscovery and compliance needs.
- Advanced Drive audit reporting, custom alerts, and APIs.
- Mobile audits and alerts, such as when a device is compromised.
Drive activity alerts
Get custom alerts on Drive activity, such as when documents are shared outside your domain.
Deploy and monitor security keys for your organization, and purchase them at a discounted rate.
Extra policy controls
Restrict even more tasks to specific users, based on organizational units.
- Sync Drive files with local files on their computer.
- Share Drive and Docs editors files outside your organization, to anyone or only whitelisted domains.
- Use Docs editors offline.
- Open files in third-party web apps from the Chrome Web Store.
- Use Docs add-ons built by third-party developers.