ThreatQ Investigations embeds visualization and documentation in a shared environment for a greater understanding and focus throughout the analysis process.
The industry’s first cybersecurity situation room designed for collaborative threat analysis, shared understanding and coordinated response. ThreatQ Investigations embeds visualization and documentation in a shared environment for a greater understanding and focus throughout the analysis process.
TAKE THE RIGHT ACTIONS, FASTER
- Fuse together threat data, evidence and users
- 1Accelerate investigation, analysis and understanding of threats in order to update your defense posture proactively
- Drive down mean time to detect (MTTD) and mean time to respond (MTTR)
- Build incident, adversary and campaign timelines
- See who was working on what and when
- Understand how the response unfolded
- Bring order to the chaos of incident response and threat investigations
- See how the work of others impacts and extends on your own
- Incident handlers, malware researchers, SOC analysts and investigation leads gain more control, and are able to take the right steps at the right time
Instantaneously transfer knowledge, Reduce mean time to detect (MTTD) and mean time to respond (MTTR), Investigate multiple hypotheses at once
Increase awareness among and across teams, streamline communication between analysts, responders and management, test theories prior to sharing with the group to ensure accuracy and relevance
know who was working on what and when, improve understanding of actions taken during an investigation, bring order to security operations and improve process efficiency