Preventing Organization’s Sensitive Data Leaking to Unauthorized Personnel
A simple, robust and intuitive sensitive data detection, classification and masking solution
- Sensitive Data Classification: Scan for sensitive and PII data inside your organization databases, classify it and automatically assign default masking methods. Infognito provides reach out of the box sensitive data classification dictionary, new classification rules can be easily added.
- Sensitive Data Masking: Prevent sensitive and private data from reaching non-production environment, while replacing the real data with high value non sensitive one. Infognito provide more then 20 pre-defined sensitive masking methods, easy and robust "no-code" approach to add new masking method.
- Consistent masking: Keep masked data consistent across the entire organization. Infognito data masking keeps masked data consistent between different tables, databases and even platforms.
- Masking preview: See how data will be masked before masking it. Infognito masking preview report help you to engage with your end users before masking the database resulting increased masking project success ratio.
- Enterprise-class performance: Mask large volumes quickly with out copying the data outside of the masked database. Infognito data masking innovative approach to data masking making sure that data never leaves masked database during masking, masking is done in place using native database commands generating minimal logging allowing you to mask very large database in a timely manner.
- Data Sub setting: Copy only part of your production data to non-production in a secure way. Infognito data masking subsetting feature help you copy a subsets your records and mask them in the same time preventing sensitive data leaking to unsecured environments.
- MS SQL Server
- DB2 (LUW, z/OS, i)
- Azure SQL
- DB MongoDB
- Apache Cassandra
- Sybase ASE Teradata
Supported File Formats For Masking
- XML including XML embedded in database fields)
- Delimited files (e.g., CSV)
- TXT+ Free form text stored within relational databases