Sales Hub: managing clients, transactions, tasks
The set of tools which help you manage leads and customer relations.
The HubSpot Sales Hub is a set of tools that allows you to track lead activity at various points in the buying journey. The better you communicate with the customer, the easier it will be to improve sales performance.
What sets HubSpot apart in the sales support market is its complexity. In Hubspot Sales Hub, you automate all of the steps that make up the sales process - categorizing leads, sending emails, tracking recipient activity, processing contact information, and creating and analyzing reports.
The opportunities that HubSpot Sales Hub gives you:
- You increase your reach, but maintain a personal touch
- You are using email templates
- You won't miss a single email
- You communicate with your customers in real time
- Don't worry about entering data into CRM
- You manage the sales process
- Make an appointment using the calendar on the website
HubSpot Sales Hub features:
- Contact, deal & task management
- Email tracking / notifications
- Email templates & scheduling
- Document sharing
- Meeting scheduling
- Gmail & Outlook integration
- Live chat
- Advanced CRM
- Sales automation
- Predictive lead scoring
- Email sequences
- Smart send times
- Multiple deal pipelines
- Customizable reports
Improving sales efficiency does not depend only on sales activities. According to HubSpot, sales support starts well before the sale and continues after it. Therefore, we plan effective sales already at the stage of marketing and after-sales activities. This is why HubSpot Sales Hub should be combined with other HubSpot tools - HubSpot Marketing Hub and HubSpot Service Hub.