Secure Site Wildcard SSL
solution for protecting the transfer of sensitive data in several subdomains of the same domain on your server
Certificates Symantec Secure Site Wildcard SSL - a solution to protect the transfer of sensitive data in several subdomains of the same domain on your server with a single, easy-to-maintain certificate. This website security solution includes: a mandatory SSL package, the most recognizable symbol of trust on the Internet - Norton Secured printing and scanning tools for malicious code.
- A single certificate allows you to use the proven and secure Symantec SSL technology on multiple subdomains of the same domain on your server.
- Full authentication of the company and the second level domain confirms the authenticity of the company and the domain.
- Up to 256-bit encryption protects Internet transactions.
- Norton Secured Seal printing with Symantec Seal-in-Search support increases link clicks and conversion rates.
- Scanning your website daily for malicious code can show customers your security efforts.
- Free round-the-clock support, fast renewal and a 30-day money back guarantee.
- The new Symantec SSL Assistant tool automatically generates CSR and installs certificates. The tool can be downloaded from the knowledge base.
- Administration and development costs are reduced by using one SSL certificate for several subdomains of the same domain on your server.
- The installation and management of certificates is simplified, since to protect several subdomains it is enough to install only one certificate and monitor only one expiration date.
- All future subdomains are automatically protected without the need to acquire new certificates.
- Complies with SSL Wildcard Web Application Requirements. For example, Open Social.
- Protect all subdomains now and in the future at a single fixed price.