3D Structural analysis and design software.
STAAD - software for the design of building structures of any type, the rapid exchange of synchronized data with the entire project team in a single integrated set of applications.
Confidently design any type of structure and share your synchronized model data among your design team, in one integrated set of applications.
Complete your steel, concrete, timber, aluminum, and cold-formed steel projects, on time and in budget, regardless of complexity.
Simplify your BIM workflow by using a physical model in STAAD.Pro that is automatically converted into the analytical model for your structural analysis. Share synchronized models with confidence for multi-discipline team collaboration and, most importantly, deliver safe, cost-effective designs.
Perform comprehensive analysis and design for any size or type of structure faster than ever before using the new STAAD.Pro CONNECT Edition.
- Automatically convert your physical model into an analytical model to streamline your workflow.
- Improve multi-discipline team collaboration through broad interoperability with Bentley desktop and cloud and mobile applications like OpenBuildings Designer, AutoPIPE, Revit, and Tekla.
- Optimize concrete and steel BIM workflows with the full integration of physical members and surfaces.
- Run many design alternatives in parallel with STAAD’s cloud services and view the results in clear, graphical side-by-side comparisons.
- Design for high-seismic regions or everyday conditions, using Finite Element analysis.
- Comply with seismic requirementsView and edit models of any size from mobile devices.
Design structures anywhere in the world with confidence using over 90 international codes, reducing your team’s need to learn multiple software applications. Increase your design productivity with streamlined workflows to reduce duplication of effort and eliminate errors.
Features of STAAD Products:
- Analyze gravity and lateral load.
- Comply with seismic requirements.
- Design and analyze structural models.
- Design and analyze with finite elements.
- Design beams, columns and walls.
- Design cold-formed steel members.
- Design lateral resisting frames.
- Design to international standards.
- Generate design loads and load combinations.
- Import section shapes created in DXF.
- Integrate slab and foundation designs.
- Integrate steel connection designs.
- Produce section property reports.
- Produce structural design documentation.
- Share structural models.
- Utilize international section profiles.