28/09 Webinar: Digital customer experience. Trends 2022
Event | 28.09.2021 - 28.09.2021
28.09.2021 - 28.09.2021
Softprom - Value Added IT Distribitor and HubSpot, a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform, invite you to a practical webinar "Digital Customer Experience: The Future of Business Growth in 2022"]
This topic will be useful for directors, marketers, heads of sales departments and not only.
On this session we’ll review how to:
- Generate visibility with an inbound marketing approach
- Personalise at scale with agile automation
- Create efficient processes and cross-team alignment powered by data
Speaker: Team Lead and Inbound Growth Specialist for the HubSpot CEE team.
Date: September, 28, 11:00 (GMT+2)
What we will talk about at the online session read below.
What is the Future of Business Growth in 2022?
- Consumer/Customer behaviour has changed. Today we see that:
- Consumers have more choice than ever before.
- Customer attention is incredibly scarce i.e. there’s too much ‘noise’
- Customers want personalisation and privacy i.e. customers want ‘relevant’ content
And while some of these changes were gradual, COVID 19 has pushed the speed up dramatically so the ‘choice’ and ‘noise’ effect has been even more compounded.
What are the key problems?
The above patterns has resulted in two significant problems: Customers are tuning out and businesses are struggling to make an impact Cost of customer acquisition (CAC) is on the rise
What’s the solution?
In today's competitive landscape, companies that succeed are thinking differently and creating a ‘relevant’ digital experience that not only meets your customers’ increasingly high expectations, but also scales with your ever-changing business needs.
Companies that rise to the top personalise their company experiences at scale using inbound marketing. Join this webinar to learn how!
- Current trends: Key strategic and execution challenges that business leaders face in 2021 and beyond
- Moving from an outbound, ‘interruptive’ style to a ‘relevant’ inbound model of marketing
- What is “CRM-powered inbound marketing” and why you should be doing it
- What tools you need to deliver the right digital experience
- Review real life examples
Join the participants! Sign up!
About HubSpot: HubSpot’s mission is to help millions of organizations grow better. We provide a growth platform with award-winning software, services, and support to transform the way organizations attract, engage, and delight customers. 121,000+ customers in 120+ countries. 4,980+ employees in 11 global offices.