Threat Intelligence Platform
for Threat-Centric Security Operations
THREATQ™ for Threat-Centric Security Operations is more than a Threat Intelligence Platform
To understand and stop threats more effectively and efficiently your existing security infrastructure and people need to work smarter, not harder. ThreatQ can serve as an open and extensible threat intelligence platform that accelerates security operations through streamlined threat operations and management. The integrated, self-tuning threat library, adaptive workbench and open exchange allow you to quickly understand threats, make better decisions and accelerate detection and response.
Gain more from your existing security investments – people and technologies.
- Start with the threat. This means having a thorough and proactive understanding of the actors, campaigns and TTP’s targeting your organization.
- Prioritize and focus. Your teams need a way to focus their efforts on what really matters to your organization and have the controls to customize scoring.
- Make better decisions and act rapidly. All intelligence and context must be kept in a single platform to drive shared understanding and rapid response across the entire security architecture.
- Learn and improve. With a platform that serves as a centralized memory, defenders can collaborate and improve security operations over time and become more proactive.
ThreatQ Open Exchange: ThreatQ supports an ecosystem of over 200 feed and product integrations out of the box, provides easy-to-use tools for custom integrations and streamlines threat operations and management across your existing infrastructure.
How ThreatQ works
- THREAT LIBRARY - Shared Contextual Intelligence: Using The ThreatQ as a threat intelligence platform equips you with a threat library that automatically scores and prioritizes threat intelligence based on parameters you set. Prioritization is calculated across many separate sources, both external and internal, to deliver a single source of truth using the aggregated context provided. This removes noise, reduces risk of false positives and enables users to focus on the data that really matters..
- ADAPTIVE WORKBENCH - Combine Automation and Human Intelligence for Proactive Detection and Response: Customer-defined configuration and integrations to work with your processes and tools. Customizable workflow and customer-specific enrichment streamline analysis of threat and event data for faster investigation and automates the intelligence lifecycle.
- THREATQ INVESTIGATIONS - The industry’s first cybersecurity situation room: ThreatQ Investigations solves the collaboration and coordination inefficiencies that exist across security operations to accelerate detection and response. As the first cybersecurity situation room, it streamlines investigations and improves active collaboration among and across teams. Team leaders can direct actions, assign tasks and see the results unfold in near real time.
- OPEN EXCHANGE - Open and Extensible Architecture Enables Robust Ecosystem: Import and aggregate external and internal data sources, integrate with existing enrichment and analysis tools, and export the right intelligence to the right tools at the right time to accelerate detection and response. Get more from your existing security investments by integrating your tools, teams and workflows through standard interfaces and an SDK/API for customization.
THE POWER OF THREATQ - The ThreatQ threat intelligence platform goes beyond the typical threat intelligence platform.
Automatically score and prioritize internal and external threat intelligence based on your parameters.
Improve effectiveness of existing infrastructure by integrating your tools, teams and workflows.
Automate aggregation, operationalization and use of threat intelligence across all systems and teams.
Centralize threat intelligence sharing, analysis and investigation in a threat intelligence platform all teams can access.
Threat Intelligence Management
Turn threat data into threat intelligence through context and automatically prioritize based on user-defined scoring and relevance.
Empower teams to proactively search for malicious activity that has not yet been identified by the sensor grid.
Gain global visibility to adversary tactics, techniques and procedures to improve remediation quality, coverage and speed.
Simplify the process of parsing and analyzing spear phish emails for prevention and response.
Send only threat intelligence that is relevant to reduce the amount of alerts that need to be investigated.
Focus resources where the risk is greatest and prioritize vulnerabilities with knowledge about how they are being exploited.