The indirect evaporative Free Cooling Air Handling Unit
Cyber Handler 2
Far more than just a product, the CyberHandler 2 is a complete solution offering you not only a wide range of cooling capacities from 30 to 520 kW, but also a full range of services such as Life Cycle Cost Calculation, Reverse Osmosis water treatment, Commissioning, Maintenance and Warranty. With a high efficient indirect evaporative Free Cooling design and state-of-the-art components the CyberHandler 2 minimizes the running costs and achieves pPUE values down to 1,02.
Solutions for CyberHandler 2 units
- For small to large Data Centers
- Direct Free Cooling
- Indirect Free Cooling
- For use in the IT sector
- Outdoor contamination free due to Indirect Free Cooling
- Evaporative cooling extends Indirect Free Cooling operation all year round
- Unbeatable energy efficiency levels with pPUEs in the range of 1.02 – 1.10
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO): reduced CAPEX, OPEX, maintenance, infrastructure costs etc.
- Internal white space is reduced to a minimum, as the unit is installed externally
- Simplified installation: easier management of power cabling, pipes and water, freeing up white space
- Downsizing of the electrical infrastructure allows savings in CAPEX of 6-8%
- Faster Return on Investment