3D planar electromagnetic (EM) analysis for S-parameter extraction and design verification
AXIEM 3D planar method-of-moments (MoM) EM analysis simulator addresses passive structures, transmission lines, large planar antennas, and patch arrays. AXIEM software delivers the accuracy, capacity, and speed designers need to characterize and optimize passive components on RF PCBs, modules, LTCCs, MMICs, RFICs, and antennas.
AXIEM solution will provide:
Speed and precision
Fast adaptive technology of hybrid meshing with support for metal structures and jumpers of finite thickness allows for incredible accuracy and reliability of electromagnetic analysis due to the automatic splitting of simulated structures into triangular and rectangular elements.
Powerful tools for working with ports, including automatically configurable internal ports and the ability to eliminate spurious effects of pads, provide the flexibility and accuracy of modeling structures with integrated lumped elements and active components (for example, transistors).
Thanks to the unique UDM technology that combines all the project data into a single model, AXIEM ideally complements the circuitry and system modeling, topology development and verification steps, providing seamless connectivity of the design route without the need for complex project settings and a simulator when switching to EM analysis of the created device.
- EXTRACT – Schematic-driven EM extraction technology/design flow
- Layout/Drawing Editor – 2D and 3D views with shape modifiers/de-featuring.
- MoM Solver – Proprietary full-wave planar, open boundary MoM technology.
- Meshing Technology – Automatic advanced-hybrid adaptive meshing
- Sources – Numerous excitation ports.
- Visualization – Field visualization, as well as results post-processing.
- Parametric Studies – Optimization, tuning, and yield analysis.
- High-Performance Computing (HPC) – Multi-core configurations and asynchronous simulation.