Advanced Bot Protection
Protects your websites, mobile applications, and APIs from automated threats without affecting the flow of business-critical traffic.
Imperva’s innovative application security platform is now better than ever. Together with the industry leading web application firewall and DDoS protection, the platform now includes another best of breed solution—Advanced Bot Protection. It protects your websites, mobile applications, and APIs from automated threats without affecting the flow of business-critical traffic.
How Bot Protection works
As part of the Imperva Application Security Solution, Advanced Bot Protection protects all your access points and provides you with the choice of multiple response options for incoming bots. Imperva collects and analyzes your bot traffic to pinpoint anomalies. Our machine learning models identify real-time bad bot behavior across our network and feed it through our known violators database. Browser validation and advanced automation detection pinpoint malicious botnets hiding behind shared IP space. Rate limits based on device fingerprints — not IPs — provide further protection.
- Accurate Detection Catches More Bots:Imperva’s Advanced Bot Protection categorizes whether traffic is coming from a human, a good bot or a bad bot. And it does so quickly and accurately, with a very low false positive rate. With Imperva’s Advanced Bot Protection, you can stop bad bots from abusing your available functionality. Protect against all business logic abuse on your website, APIs and mobile apps.
- A 2-time Leader in Bot Management: Imperva has been named a leader for the 2nd time in the Forrester Wave for Bot Management. Leading the pack with a robust management UI, Imperva is the best fit to integrate within your existing security stack..
- Protect Against Each OWASP Automated Threat: Advanced Bot Protection stops bad bots from abusing your available functionality and protects against each OWASP Automated Threat. Protect against online fraud attempts, account takeover, credential stuffing, vulnerability scanning, web scraping, and many other attacks.
- Deeper Analysis Identifies Malicious Behavior: Imperva’s Advanced Bot Protection is the most comprehensive and mature detection and mitigation solution available today, covering the widest variety of evolving automated attacks. Our solution can even detect and mitigate advanced persistent bots (APBs), the most sophisticated attacks that can morph and change their tactics.
- Manage with Precision Imperva’s Advanced Bot Protection provides visibility and analytics for a holistic view of all attack vectors. Through client classification and device fingerprinting, security teams can rapidly target the specific bots that are trying to attack your business.
- Ensure the Flow of Business-Critical Traffic: The Imperva global network helps identify bad bots, utilizing machine learning based on community threat intelligence. Out-of-the-box real-time protection with low false positive rates ensures not only strong security but also high website uptime..
- Bringing Human Intelligence to the Science of Bot Mitigation: Is your internal team stretched to its limits with current projects? Do you need an expert that can provide deeper insights into your abusive traffic? Are you looking for an on-demand specialist that can optimize and tune your settings to maintain industry best practices? Always at the ready, the Imperva Advanced Bot Protection Analyst Managed Service team provides you with expertise in web application security, data analytics, infrastructure design, and application development.
- Serves as an Extension of Your Team: Advanced Bot Protection security analysts leverage their depth of industry experience and working knowledge of your environment to help you optimize your bot mitigation program to meet your specific goals. Imperva analysts become intimately acquainted with your website, APIs, native apps, infrastructure, and architecture. They understand the potential damage automated threats pose to your business, and provide expertise in how to reduce your risk.
- Integrates into Imperva’s Cloud Application Security: For better performance and availability, deploy Advanced Bot Protection easily as part of Imperva’s Cloud Security platform. Ideal for companies that already use Imperva’s Cloud Application platform or those seeking a single stack security solution including CDN, WAF, DDoS and Advanced Bot Protection.