PineApp Mail Secure
Mail Secure neutralizes advanced threats with a multi-layer anti-spam and anti-virus system, enforced user defined policy controls, automated virus updates and easy to deploy solution modules.
Solution Modules of PineApp Mail Secure:
- Anti-Spam and Anti-Virus: PineApp Mail Secure provides complete protection from all known viruses, new age virus outbreaks (Zero-Hour detection), worms and Trojan-horses by using a multi-layered anti-virus system combined with traditional anti-virus engines (Kaspersky and/or Avira). All anti-virus layers are updated frequently by external dynamic databases allowing for spam blocking rates of over 99%.
- The Archiving Module allows organizations to meet the demands of an increasingly stringent compliance and regulatory environment. The Archiving Module provides easy email storage, retrieval, and searching and deploys easily with your existing email infrastructure including the integration and archiving of all journaling.
- The Encryption Module is a policy initiated clientless solution that faciliatates secure communication. Messages and attachments are delivered to recipients as password protected PDFs.
- The Big Data Transfer Module circumvents existing large file attachment restrictions by allowing users to share large files securely and make them available for sharing based on a specified amount of time that the sender designates. The Big Data Transfer Module can be accessed via the end user's own personal web portal.
- The Email Branding Module allows users to create and modify emails with company brand identifiers, such as color, logo and signature, creating brand awareness and email recipient trust. The Module is centrally managed and email templates simplify the design process.
Innovative Security webcasts: Portnox, TrapX, Securonix & Netsparker from Softprom by ERC