Privileged Account Security Solution
A complete solution to protect, monitor, detect, alert, and respond to privileged account activity. The CyberArk Privileged Account Security Solution is based on CyberArk Shared Technology Platform™.
Privileged accounts represent the largest security vulnerability an organization faces today. In the hands of an external attacker or malicious insider, privileged accounts allow attackers to take full control of an organization’s IT infrastructure, disable security controls, steal confidential information, commit financial fraud and disrupt operations. Stolen, abused or misused privileged credentials are used in nearly all breaches. With this growing threat, organizations need controls put in place to proactively protect against, detect and respond to in-progress cyber attacks before they strike vital systems and compromise sensitive data.
CyberArk is the trusted expert in privileged account security. Designed from the ground up with a focus on security, CyberArk has developed a powerful, modular technology platform that provides the industry’s most comprehensive Privileged Account Security Solution. Each product can be managed independently or combined for a cohesive and complete solution for operating systems, databases, applications, hypervisors, network devices, security appliances and more. The solution is designed for on-premise, hybrid cloud and OT/SCADA environments.
The CyberArk Privileged Account Security Solution is based on CyberArk Shared Technology Platform™, which combines an isolated vault server, a unified policy engine, and a discovery engine to provide scalability, reliability and unmatched security for privileged accounts.
- Enterprise Password Vault® fully protects privileged passwords based on privileged account security policies and controls who can access which passwords when.
- SSH Key Manager™ secures, rotates and controls access to SSH keys in accordance with policy to prevent unauthorized access to privileged accounts.
- Privileged Session Manager® isolates, controls, and monitors privileged user access as well as activities for critical Unix, Linux, and Windows-based systems, databases, and virtual machines.
- Privileged Threat Analytics™ analyzes and alerts on previously undetectable malicious privileged user behavior enabling incident response teams to disrupt and quickly respond to an attack.
- Application Identity Manager™-Conjur eliminates hard-coded passwords and locally stored SSH keys from applications, service accounts and scripts with no impact on application performance.
- On-Demand Privileges Manager™ allows for control and continuous monitoring of the commands super-users run based on their role and task.
- Endpoint Privilege Manager secures privileges on the endpoint and contains attacks early in their lifecycle.