CorreAssess One Time Assessment
The One Time Assessment is the perfect tool for a FAST, ACCURATE AUDIT diagnostic of your entire data center infrastructure environment
Correlata CorreAssess OTA will highlight un-used IT infrastructure resources by implementing the following processes:
- Automating the discovery of IT infrastructure resources chain built in combination of connectivity and configurations.
- Identifying resources that do not deliver any operations or business value.
- Highlighting availability risks by discovering redundancy and single point of failure issues.
Correlata’s CorreAssess OTA process includes a data gathering phase, a data validation and analysis phase and a summary with detailed info supporting the findings. The assessment cycle is divided into three main phases (pre, during and post on-site visit of Correlata’s Technical team).
Identify the correlation of IT infrastructure layers and their function in the following areas:
- Gain full visibility of SLA’s implementation based on de-facto Technical Metrics & Business Indicators
- Get clear insights on your service availability and data recovery potential risks
- Maximize usability and efficiency of existing IT infrastructure elements
- Quantify the real IT Infrastructure resource allocation
- Identify poor Hardware & Software infrastructure resource utilization
- Re-use of IT Infrastructure resources not providing any business value
Provide significant business value by gathering information pertaining to:
- Cost reductionn and risk mitigation
- Improved service delivery by mitigating hidden and potential risks of system availability and data Recovery
- Maximized efficiency by identifying over/under provisioning of infrastructure resources according to business agreements
- Ensured constant compliance of IT methodologies vs. de-facto implementation
- Unique modular system to handle the needs of a modern IAAS and PAAS service provider
Learn more: One Time Assessment
Innovative Security webcasts: Portnox, TrapX, Securonix & Netsparker from Softprom by ERC