Softprom signed contract with Armis, the leading IoT security company
News | 10.08.2020
August, 2020 — Softprom, a leading value-added IT distributor in Central and Eastern Europe and the CIS countries, has signed a distribution agreement with Armis, the leading enterprise IoT security company.
Under the agreement, Softprom will promote Armis solutions in Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Russia, Uzbekistan and Ukraine.
The Armis agentless device security platform discovers devices, tracks behavior, detects threats, and takes action to protect business.
Armis solutions have been awarded by independent research companies for technology innovation and new approach to defeat cybercrime.
How Armis is different from traditional security products
- 100% agentless. Effective on managed, unmanaged, and IoT endpoints.
- Discovers devices on the network and in the airspace (Bluetooth, Zigbee, etc.) Detects threats.
- 100% passive monitoring. No scans. No disruption. Coverage, regardless of network topology.
- Extensive cloud-based, crowdsourced knowledge base provides deep understanding of appropriate (and inappropriate) device behavior.
- Does not rely on logs. Integrates into and complements SIEMs.
- Armis generates a risk assessment for every device.
Paul Davis, VP of EMEA at Armis “We're excited about the partnership with Softprom. They have the relationships, the technical excellence and market knowledge to support our business and their team is well respected across the region. The threat landscape continues to evolve rapidly as the number of devices deployed within organisations grows exponentially every year.
The market opportunity across the IoT, OT, IT and medical space to discover all devices and ultimately reduce the risk and cost to an organization is the fastest growing space in security. Ultimately you can't manage what you can't see and our unique approach to solving this problem, coupled with the partnership with Softprom will assist organizations get this critical visibility and offer service and sales opportunity for partners.”