Business Development Manager - IT Security/Networks in CIS and CEE region
Softprom - Value Added Distributor in the CIS and Eastern Europe is looking for a Business Development Manager - IT Security/Networks in CIS and CEE region.
If you bring strong skills in presentation, business and interpersonal communications through e-mail, phone and personal interaction, and technical competency and understanding of regular expressions we should get to know each other.
- Experience working on IT Enterprise Security / Networking market of CIS more than 2 years
- CRM technology, pipeline, forecast experience
- High education
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Strong presentation, business communication and interpersonal skills through e-mail, phone and personal interaction
- Big advantage: knowledge of lines mcafee / SolarWinds / NetScout / Forcepoint / Barracuda Networks / Citrix / Rapid 7 / CyberArk / Imperva / FireEye / Gigamon / Securonix / TrapX
- Accuracy, discipline, high level of self-organization
- Travelling (about 2 times per month)
- Planing of sales activities
- Presentations and arrangement of proofs of concepts (POCs)
- Key account and partner management
- Business plan development and enablement
- partner work arrangement (partner education and enablement, account planning, pipeline management)
- internal planning and reporting
- business trips domestic and international
- High fix salary + Bonus payments
- trial period of 3 months
- Remote work (home office)
- providing of technical trainings and certifications
- Support with relocation efforts from EU- or third-countries
Please, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Please clearly indicate the vacancy name and the expected salary.