Avoid Sickness in your Medical Designs | webinar 07.02.
Event | 07.02.2018 - 07.02.2018
07.02.2018 - 07.02.2018
February 7th at 10AM GMT
Register anyway and we will email you the recording after
Optimising part design, manufacturability and performance for medical components
See how Autodesk simulation solution tools, such as CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) and Moldflow (Plastic Part Injection Moulding Simulation), can help the medical, pharmaceutical and healthcare industries develop innovative components and devices that perform consistently and efficiently, whilst saving time and money.
Join this free webinar to see how Autodesk simulation solution tools can help you understand:
- What CFD and Moldflow simulation actually are and the results they can deliver
- How such simulation tools can be easily used by designers and engineers early in the product development process to assess designs for performance and manufacture
- How flow through devices can be easily optimised to reduce pressure drops, maximise throughput and eliminate regions of flow recirculation and stagnation
- The importance of not just designing for performance but also for manufacture
- How small and early design changes to the part and mould can provide dimensional accuracy and process stability
- How powerful automated tools such as the Decision Centre within CFD and Design of Experiments within Moldflow will quickly provide a wealth of information that would otherwise take many weeks or months to obtain via physical means