Ericom Connect is a uniquely powerful access management solution providing secure, centrally managed access to Windows applications running on physical desktops and Terminal Servers (RDS), from any device, anywhere. Ericom Connect enables flexible growth, while satisfying users, lowering IT overhead and protecting IT investments.
Ericom Connect - Application and Desktop Access for Enterprises
Combining the benefits of advanced Grid technology and robust connection brokering, the cloud-ready Ericom Connect offers high availability, super-scalability and enhanced performance.
Hyper–Scalability and Management Simplicity
Ericom Connect is a powerful remote application and desktop access solution. Built on innovative technology and two decades of Ericom's proven expertise in the access market, Ericom Connect offers enterprise-level organizations unparalleled scalability, superior user experience and exceptional ease of use. With great cost performance, Ericom Connect integrates into existing IT environments, reducing the need for costly infrastructure upgrades.
- Hyper-Scalability Start as small as you want and grow as needed. One Ericom Connect server can support up to 100,000 concurrent users, eliminating the need for multiple deployments and synch-ups
- Rapid Deployments Rapidly onboard branch offices and remote users across geographically diverse data-centers from a single, unified management console, while maintaining the flexibility to allocate administration privileges and rights as needed
- Handles Windows and Linux workloads Get the most out of virtualization by deploying applications and desktops from both Windows and Linux
- Multi-tenant Ready Leverage one scalable installation to deploy, configure and maintain multiple private Ericom Connect tenant environments, for full isolation of resources and management between departments, lines-of-business or external contractors
- 100% Web-based, Client-less ExperienceReap the benefit of web-based user access and administrative management from any web browser - without the hassle of plug-ins & patches
- Unique Business Intelligence From usage tracking and monitoring to simulating user-sessions, take advantage of a wealth of IT operational data
- Ensure Business Continuity Mitigate productivity interruptions by providing robust, always-on desktop access, from any device, anywhere
- Supports SAML and oAuth for single sign-on (SSO), to integrate with existing identity platforms and connect users directly to the published application or desktop
Act now: To help our customers stay protected, connected, and productive while working remotely during Coronavirus-related office closures, Ericom is offering free 60-day licenses for Ericom Connect. Click here for more information.
Ericom offers additional features for enhanced performance
Advanced Grid Architecture
Ericom Connect uses grid technology to provide high availability, super scalability, and enhanced performance across all management servers / connection brokers.
Centralized Administration and Management
Easy-to-use, web-based administration allows executive and technical staff to control who has access to what, while making sure everyone has access to the parts of the systems, resources and business tools they need in order to do their job on a daily basis.
Multi Tenant Ready
Leverage one scalable installation (rather than installing several disparate silos) to deploy multiple private Ericom Connect tenant environments.
Easy End User Analysis
End users may use several Ericom portal interfaces to sign in to Ericom Connect and launch published resources: AccessPortal, AccessPad, AccessToGo.
Provides enterprise-level security measures with comprehensive security features, including real-time intruder monitoring, logging and event recording, Single Sign-On and Kerberos
Reporting and Monitoring
powerful built-in tools for tracking, monitoring, measuring and troubleshooting, including rich visual reports and trends, dashboards, alerts, and more
Ericom bundles UniPrint, RDS-based leading printing solution, as part of its product installation and end-user software client.
Ericom Connect integrates with Microsoft's Active Directory for user authentication.
File Collaboration by Team Client
The Ericom Team client allows multiple users to view and collaborate on files via a single remote session; perfect for remote learning and team projects
Single Sign-On (SSO)
End users are seamlessly authenticated into their hosted applications using standard SSO protocols (SAML or oAuth).