Healthcare ZERO TRUST
is a Zero Trust, pre-compromise endpoint solution that can be deployed on workstations or servers to protect patient, research, or donor sensitive information.
AppGuard Healthcare ZERO TRUST — a unique Zero Trust cyber security solution to address the increased threats facing the Healthcare community arising from COVID-19.
AppGuard for Healthcare — is a Zero Trust, pre-compromise endpoint solution that can be deployed on workstations or servers to protect patient, research, or donor sensitive information. It is made available to all members on an annual or monthly purchase program.
AppGuard secures your critical Healthcare infrastructure
Identifies and groups applications based on OS location, separating system resources into “System Space.” Apps can only launch from System Space, unless a “Trusted” exception is granted.
Applications in system space are grouped into high risk and non-high-risk applications. Out- of-box policies are enforced based on grouping.Request a consultation
Inheritance Technology (Patented)
Child processes that start in a high-risk app but execute from a low-risk app “inherit” the high-risk policies
- Prevention without detection: stops all attacks before they succeed, no breach expense.
- Endpoint Hardening: complementing a multi-layer cyber defense. Enables you to optimize your cyber spend. Zero Trust (Within the Endpoint).
- No Active Updating Required: offline protection.
- Active Threat Intelligence.
- Lightweight Agent (CPU/Memory): Limited use of system resoruces, even while under attack
- Limited Manpower (Sec-Ops) Requirement: easy to implement and manage. Allows Sec-Ops to focus on impactful threats. Minimize Alert Fatigue.
- Protect Without Operational Disruption. Ease of Management (SEIM Integration).
With AppGuard we’ve had zero incidents and it has given us peace of mind knowing that our systems and data are secure. This allows us to focus on real business.