NanoBoards Altium's NanoBoards are reconfigurable development platforms that give designers high-level access to today's high-capacity, low-cost programmable devices
NanoBoards Altium's NanoBoards are reconfigurable development platforms that give designers high-level access to today's high-capacity, low-cost programmable devices. Working closely with Altium Designer, the NanoBoard allows rapid and interactive implementation and debugging of a digital design, directly on the target FPGA. Development and debugging capabilities include a full embedded toolchain for supported embedded processors and a range of embedded instruments, including a Logic Analyzer. The NanoBoard 3000 series brings affordable access to modern FPGAs. In contrast to earlier NanoBoards, the NanoBoard 3000 series has the target FPGA mounted on the main board, along with a broad range of commonly user peripherals, keeping the NanoBoard cost as low as possible. Extra peripherals can be added via a standard NanoBoard peripheral board connector. The schematics in this reference design make extensive use of recyclable device sheets and signal harnesses. The NanoBoard 3000 package included a separate speaker board, mounted in the stand. The reference design for the speaker board is available separately. All design elements of the NanoBoard 3000 are available for use by other designers. Architectural highlights:
- Reprogrammable hardware development platform that harnesses the power of a dedicated high-capacity, low-cost programmable device to allow rapid and interactive implementation and debugging of your designs
- Perfect entry-point to discover and explore the world of FPGA based embedded systems design. Working with programmable hardware allows you to update the design quickly and many times over without incurring cost or time penalties.
- Works seamlessly and in full synchronization with Altium Designer
- High-capacity FPGA located on the motherboard, and provision for a single plug-in peripheral board (Altium or user’s own) for additional system flexibility
- Automatic peripheral board detection and configuration
- Dual boot system, allowing the board to update its firmware in the field by itself, over a standard USB connection – no parallel port or USB JTAG Adapter required
Want to get more about other models and specifications? Order consultation right now!