Computer Forensics. Practice
What you’ll have after this course:
Understand the process of investigating cyber-crimes and the laws involved, as well as details in obtaining a search warrant.
Understand Different types of digital evidence, rules of evidence, digital evidence examination processes, and electronic crime and digital evidence consideration by crime category.
How to recover deleted files and deleted partitions Understand The process involved in forensic investigation using Access Data FTK and Encase Steganography and its techniques, as well as steganalysis, and image file forensics Learn Password cracking concepts, tools, types of password attacks and how to investigate password protected file breaches.
Learn different types of log capturing techniques, log management, time synchronization and log capturing tools. How to investigate logs, network traffic, wireless attacks, and web attacks How to track e-mails and investigate e-mail crimes and many more.
An interest in investigating cyber crimes!
This course can help prevailing as well as new professionals to develop an existing and a new career respectively. Computer Hacker and Forensic Investigator is one of the most valued certificates in Network Security and possessing it raises one to an elite group of professionals. These professionals will be able to find forensic evidences in a neutral perspective. They will also be in a position to determine the vulnerabilities and track the intruders into the systems.
- Forensic Fundamentals
- Network Evidence Collection
- Acquiring Host-based Evidence (Practice: Sys internals, Practice: PowerShell, Practice: Python for forensic)
- Network Evidence Analysis (Practice: using Security Onion, Practice: Wireshark, Practice Net Flow analysis)
- Analyzing System Memory (Practice: Volatility, Practice: Rekall)
- Analyzing System Storage (Practice: Autopsy)
- Malware Analysis (Practice: analysis malicious MS Office files, Practice: analysis malicious JAR-files, Practice: analysis malicious PDF-files, Practice: using sandboxes)