The C|BP course provides a 100% hands-on thorough overview of blockchain technology and its implementation to the real world.
The C|BP Certification consists of three knowledge and competency areas in Blockchain Technology: Development, Implementation and Strategy.
During the course students will not only be exposed to multiple blockchain implementation concepts but they will also be immersed to a unique guideline for sustainable and scalable blockchain development with the use of quantum resistant ledgers.
GOAL: TO DEVELOP BLOCKCHAIN PROFESSIONALS
BLOCKCHAIN FUNDAMENTALS - INTRODUCTION
Theoretical; Introduction to Cryptography, Coding, Programming Languages for Blockchain
BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT - CRYPTOCURRENCY
Technical/Practical; Networks and Ecosystems Development, Tool manuals
Phase 2 IMPLEMENTATION
BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS IMPLEMENTATION - BITCOIN
Tactical/Operational; Project Management, Step-by-Step Guides, Various Use Cases
BLOCKCHAIN INDUSTRY ADOPTION – ETHEREUM/ HYPERLEDGER
Strategic/Contextual; Technology Integration, Various Case Studies
Analytical; AI, ML, IoT, Cyber Security, Change Management,
Phase 3 STRATEGY
BLOCKCHAIN GOVERNANCE, COMPLIANCE & REGULATION - AMENABILITY
Understanding of the legal implications and the overall risks of the technology
BLOCKCHAIN SUSTAINABILITY - SCALABILITY
Bonus Chapter; Resource Management, Eco-friendly Vs Energy-intense block mining, alternative approaches
- Master the theoretical and technical foundations of blockchain technology
- Understand the concept of decentralization, its impact, and its relationship with blockchain technology
- Understand the underlying technical principles of blockchain development and implementation.
- Understand the blockchain technology mechanisms behind Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
- Understand how cryptography is used to secure data with practical examples
- Understand theoretical foundations of smart contracts and how Ethereum blockchain is used to develop decentralized applications using Solidity and relevant development frameworks
- Investigate alternative blockchain solutions including Hyperledger, Corda, and many more
- Discover use cases of blockchain powered applications in various industries
- Experience of blockchain implementation and commercialization strategies
- Thorough knowledge of best practices for blockchain integration in current business architectures
- Ability to identify possible blockchain implementation implications on legal aspects
- Ability to predict adoption risks and failures from application strategies and learn how to avoid with effective change management and project management approaches.
- Ability to identify new research topics and future scope of blockchain technology
- Ability to build powerful and highly secure, decentralized applications using Ethereum to create smart contracts and facilitate trusted in-app transactions.
- Ability to provide innovative solutions to solve industry adoption and scalability issues.
- Thorough understanding of cryptography and cryptocurrencies, Distributed ledgers, decentralization and smart contracts
WHO IS IT FOR C|BP CANDIDATE
BUSINESS TECH EXECUTIVES
For decision makers (unit leaders, growth executives and technology innovators) interested in leading blockchain based projects. (2 days training)
GOVERNMENT TECH OFFICIALS
For policy makers (government officials, regulators and compliance officers) assigned with Blockchain related cases. (1 day training)
FULL STACK DEVELOPERS
For technology makers (developers, programmers, coders) equipped with the basic understanding of programming languages and technical knowledge to deep dive into blockchain development, strategy and implementation. (5 days training)
- Official e-courseware (1 year access)
- Certificate of Completion
- 3 Exam Preparation Vouchers (Mock exams---1,5 hours, 50 questions)
- 1 Exam Voucher (official exams-----3 hours, 100 questions)
- Certification (upon passing exams with 70%)