AWS Technical Essentials introduces you to AWS products, services, and common solutions. It provides you with fundamentals to become more proficient in identifying AWS services so that you can make informed decisions about IT solutions based on your business requirements and get started working on AWS.
This course teaches you how to:
- Recognise terminology and concepts as they relate to the AWS platform and navigate the AWS Management Console
- Understand the foundational services,including Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), and Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- Understand the security measures AWS provides and key concepts of AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Understand AWS database services, including Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Understand AWS management tools, including Auto Scaling, Amazon CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), and AWS Trusted Advisor
This course is intended for:
- Individuals responsible for articulating the technical benefits of AWS services to customers
- Individuals interested in learning how to get started with using AWS
- Sysops administrators, solutions architects, and developers interested in using AWS services
- Introduction and History of AWS
- AWS Foundational Services: EC2, VPC, S3, EBS
- AWS Security, Identity, and Access Management: IAM
- AWS Databases: RDS, DynamoDB
- AWS Management Tools: Auto Scaling, CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing, Trusted Advisor
This course allows you to test new skills and apply knowledge to your working environment through a variety of practical exercises .
Training materials: Electronic Book and iLabs.
AWS Certificate of Attandance
Course duration: 1 day/ 8 hours