Safe production processes, a comfortable room climate
The STULZ CyberSonic humidifier cabinet evaporates up to 42 kg of water per hour with minimal energy consumption, producing a cooling effect of up to 24 kW.
- The same performance as conventional electrode/resistance steam humidifiers, but with over 90 % less energy consumption
- Autonomous all-in-one solution with UltraSonic humidifiers, water treatment and EC fans
The STULZ SupraSteam series is the technically flexible solution for all industrial and private applications. The unit is proven around the world, quick to install and easy to use.
It is also suitable for museums, exhibition rooms and building complexes that have to be kept sterile.
- Steam production from 1.5 kg/h to 65 kg/h, depending on the model
- The steam cylinders can be replaced and cleaned without any issues.
- Type of control can be selected
- Air duct humidification with optional steam lance
- Direct room humidification with optional top-mounted fan
- Patented anti-foaming system AFS
- Integrated conductivity sensor for optimizing steam production, increasing cylinder life and minimizing running costs through more efficient limescale separation
- Connection to monitoring and remote maintenance systems
- Optional remote controller with graphic display, operational at up to 1 km
With the STULZ UltraSonic® humidifying systems, STULZ provides made-to-measure humidification to ensure the best possible processes and high quality standards – in computer rooms, laboratories, technical rooms, GPs, surgeries and offices.
- Maximum energy savings – 93 % less electricity than electrode/resistance steam humidifiers
- Excellent control characteristics: immediate humidifier capacity
- Energy-saving cooling effect due to physical characteristics
- Flexible actuation
- Very fine mist (0.001 mm or 1 µm), which is immediately assimilated in the air
- Long oscillator life: minimum running time based on nameplate power rating is 10,000 operating hours
- Rapid payback/future-proof investment given rising energy prices
- Hygienic humidification thanks to a continual supply of fresh water and special purging/flushing cycles