Portnox CLEAR Achieves SOC 2 Type II Certification
News | 11.03.2019
Portnox, a leading provider of network access control, visibility and device risk management solutions, announced it has received a System and Organization Controls (SOC) 2 Type II certification for its Portnox CLEAR NAC-as-a-Service platform. An audit conducted by BDO confirmed that Portnox CLEAR met Trust Services Criteria established by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) with zero exceptions listed.
This SOC 2 certification report validates the security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality and privacy controls in Portnox CLEAR.
Portnox CLEAR provides network discovery and network access control technology delivered from the cloud that is simple to deploy, operate and maintain for any size organization. Achieving SOC 2 Type II certification provides our customers and MSP/MSSP partners the confidence and assurance of knowing that Portnox CLEAR meets and exceeds the highest standards for security and trust controls in the industry.
The SOC 2 Type II Audit of Portnox CLEAR ran from January 1 to November 30, 2018 and evaluated and affirmed the effectiveness of the platform’s controls across the Trust Services Criteria of the AICPA:
- Security: Portnox CLEAR has controls in place to protect against unauthorized access (both physical and logical).
- Availability: Portnox CLEAR is available for operation and use as committed or agreed.
- Processing Integrity: Portnox CLEAR’s processing is complete, accurate, timely and authorized.
- Confidentiality: Information designated as “confidential” is protected in Portnox CLEAR.
- Privacy: Portnox CLEAR protects the privacy of personal information collected, retained, used, disclosed and disposed of for user entities.
Portnox provides simple to deploy, operate and maintain network access control, security and visibility solutions. Portnox software can be deployed on-premises, as a cloud-delivered service, or in hybrid mode. It is agentless and vendor agnostic, allowing organizations to maximize their existing network and cybersecurity investments. Hundreds of enterprises around the world rely on Portnox for network visibility, cybersecurity policy enforcement and regulatory compliance. The company has been recognized for its innovations by Info Security Products Guide, Cyber Security Excellence Awards, IoT Innovator Awards, Computing Security Awards, Best of Interop ITX and Cyber Defense Magazine. To get more details on Portnox products, please make request.