Discover the all-new MindManager for Mac 13
News | 04.05.2020
OTTAWA, April 29, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – MindManager for Mac 13 provides a central hub where teams can visually take control of their projects, tasks, and data for business success. Providing tools to transform information into intuitive visual diagrams, plus mobile apps to capture information and view maps on the fly, MindManager® supports better decision making with the seamless flow of ideas.
This release greatly expands MindManager for Mac’s feature set with extensive visualization, productivity, and project management capabilities. Taking cues from our community, these updates offer new tools to better unify information, boost productivity, and take action on plans. Plus, Mac users will find new experiences specific to their favorite platform, including iCloud access, Sidecar support, and more.
Enabling users to distill their data and drive successful outcomes, MindManager for Mac boosts core functionality in project management and productivity while supporting macOS-specific capabilities.
Improved project management tools
- New Gantt Charts: Users can easily plan, coordinate, and execute projects with new Gantt functionality, providing the ability to add, edit, and view project elements, set milestones, view critical paths, roll up tasks, and more.
- New Project Costing: Now it’s simple to quickly add individual costs to project maps. Figures can be easily updated and sums can be totaled for instant visibility. To manage exceptions and ensure budget adherence, users can customize SmartRules™ that trigger when costs exceed set parameters.
- New Tag View: For visibility into progress and status on individual tasks, users can view their projects in a Kanban-style columnar view.
Data and information accessible across platforms
- New Support for MindManager Snap: The MindManager Snap capture tool makes it easy to capture images, links, and text notes directly from a user’s desktop Chrome browser or iOS or Android mobile device. Captured content is stored securely in a cloud-based queue and can now be easily added to maps in MindManager for Mac 13 at a later time.
- New Support for MindManager Go (for iOS and Android): Users can view, navigate, and filter maps based on tags, icons, and more on their iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
Unique experiences available only on Mac
- New iCloud support: Store and access maps using an iCloud account.
- New macOS Catalina Sidecar support: Users can extend or mirror their desktop on their iPad for meetings and presentations.
- Enhanced Touch Bar support: Work faster by easily applying tags to topics using the Touch Bar on MacBook Pro.
Enhancements to core mapping and visualization tools make diagram and map building more efficient and intuitive
- Manage diagrams more effectively with new sorting capabilities, enhanced drag-and-drop, and new image thumbnails.
- Improvements to flowcharting tools make it simple to build visual flows and bring shape and clarity to complex processes.
MindManager for Mac 13 is available now in English, French, and German.